These conditions of sale concern the purchase of products and services made by Fax, Telephone, E-mail and via the website www.lartigianodibrera.com managed by Jumangi Srl with registered office in Milan, Via Pontaccio n.2 20121 Milan , registered in the Milan Business Register Number REA MI – and VAT number 04983230964
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Jumangi Srl and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Jumangi Srl. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
Method of purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the Jumangi Srl electronic catalog at the time the order is forwarded and which can be viewed online at www.lartigianodibrera.com, as described in the relative information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the figure. All purchase support information is to be understood as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Jumangi Srl by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Jumangi Srl. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Jumangi Srl guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Terms of payment
7. Advance Bank Transfer In the case of payment by advance bank transfer, Jumangi Srl undertakes to keep the product of your interest in seclusion at a fixed price for a few days, the time normally necessary for the conclusion of the currency transfer procedures.
Bank account details:
Owner: Jumangi Srl
Bank: BANCA POPOLARE DI LODI, Milan
The shipment of the order will take place only when the amount due is actually credited to the current account of Jumangi Srl which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. Go beyond these deadlines, the order will be deemed automatically cancelled. The reason for the bank transfer must include:
· the order reference number;
· the date of placing the order;
· name and surname of the order holder.
8. Purchases via PayPal In cases of purchase of goods with PayPal payment methods, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately debit the amount relating to the purchase made.
8.1 In case of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in case of non-acceptance of the same by Jumangi Srl, together with the cancellation, the amount relating to the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The crediting times on the chosen payment instrument within the PayPal account depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the amount has been credited back to the PayPal account, under no circumstances can Jumangi Srl be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in the actual crediting due to PayPal or the banking system.
8.2 Jumangi Srl reserves the right to ask the Customer for supplementary information (eg landline telephone number) aimed at determining the effective ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Jumangi Srl reserves the right not to accept the order.
8.3 At no time during the purchase procedure is Jumangi Srl able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card or the financial information of the PayPal account. Under no circumstances can Jumangi Srl therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on L'artigiano di Brera.
Delivery methods and costs
9 Free shipping throughout Italy from 150 euros minimum order. Shipping costs below the threshold indicated above are 10 euros.
9.1 Free shipping worldwide from 300 euros minimum order. Shipping costs below the threshold previously indicated are 30/40 euros
10. No responsibility can be attributed to Jumangi Srl in case of delay in order fulfillment or in delivery of what was ordered.
11. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered. In any case , L'Artigiano di Brera reserves the right to request further documentation from the customer to prove the actual damage.
12. With regard to international shipments, customs fees may be applied to be paid upon delivery based on the country of destination.
13. For any reason, the customer can return the order.
14. In the event that customers wish to make a return, they are requested to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return instructions. The request must contain the order number and the item(s) code.
15. Returned materials due to incompatibility must be returned AT THE CUSTOMER'S EXPENSE to the headquarters of L'Artigiano di Brera.
16. The products must be returned in their original packaging and with suitable external packaging. Returned items must not be worn, washed or altered in any way. The soles of all footwear must not show any kind of sign of use.
17. Complaints or requests for returns will not be accepted after 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Jumangi Srl declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the poor functioning of our services due to our inability to register or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you will have refused or cancelled.
19. Any complaint must be addressed to Jumangi Srl operational headquarters in Via Pontaccio, 2 21121 – Milan